About Us

History

FGBC Front Entrance

The present church building was officially opened in 2004 following the demolition of the old Whitegate Drive Baptist Church (which had originally been built in 1909 and extended in 1927), due to the dangerous results of subsidence. The previous church had been joined in 1984 by South Shore Baptist Church, which had, itself, also to be demolished for the same reasons.

Accessibility

FGBC Front Exterior

The church is equipped with a large lift and an induction loop for the hard of hearing.